Sunday 25 June 2017

Sunday Stills 1


Having just got back into blogging I thought I would try and do a regular Sunday Stills post which will consist of a selection of random photos taken during the previous week. I might caption some of the images but there won't be a lot of text, I will save that for when I concentrate on a bigger subject. 


Why don't you join me in a regular photo roundup - it could be images that please you and make you feel happy, a photo you are particularly proud of or just things that don't really fit in with a bigger blog post.










Anyone know what this plant is?

My crochet project of the moment - Ross Poldark blanket

I am pleased with how my garden pots are looking at the moment.

Couldn't resist bringing this little fellow home with me from the NT shop when we visited
The Vyne



My gorgeous new yarn purchase.

Cannot resist notebooks and they don't come better than these made by Annie OB Textiles





Saw this is in the garden this morning, think it is a Brown Tail Moth caterpillar, glad I didn't touch it as the hairs are known to be an irritant.



7 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a Sunday Stills post... I think I might start joining in as I feel I've lost my way a little bit with my own blog, this would be a good way to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plant is aeonium arboreum atropurpureum schwarzkopf (black tree aeonium) - a sort of succulent x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, we saw it growing st The Vyne and thought it was rather attractive because of the dark foliage. x

      Delete
  3. Your Sunday stills are a delight, your pots are looking beautiful and I love those notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear from you again Jan! It is great to have you back blogging again. Hope that things are more settled for you now and that your surgery went well and that your family are doing as well as they can after the events earlier in the year. Hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures Jan, and you started with two of my favourites the Scabious and the Foxglove.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I love your little sheep and your new yarn is my favourite colour. xx

    ReplyDelete